Aptitude Questions and Answers
For a motorist there are
three ways going from City A to City C. By way of bridge the distance is 20
miles and toll is $0.75. A tunnel between the two cities is a distance of 10
miles and toll is $1.00 for the vehicle and driver and $0.10 for each passenger.
A two-lane highway without toll goes east for 30 miles to city B and then 20
miles in a northwest direction to City C.
2. The most economical way of going from City A to
City B, in terms of toll and distance is to use the
3. Jim usually drives alone from City C to City A
every working day. His firm deducts a percentage of employee pay for lateness.
Which factor would most influence his choice of the bridge or the tunnel ?
4. In choosing between the use of the bridge and the
tunnel the chief factor(s) would be:
The letters A, B, C, D, E, F
and G, not necessarily in that order, stand for seven consecutive integers from
1 to 10
2. A is as much greater than F as which integer is
less than G
3. If A = 7, the sum of E and G is
4. A - F = ?
5. An integer T is as much greater than C as C
isgreater than E. T can be written as A + E. What is D?
6. The greatest possible value of C is how much
greater than the smallest possible value of D?