Group Discussion Tips
1. Always be the initiator and concluder of the GD then
being a participant.
2. But if you are participant always try to be the most
3. put points firmly and always try to get others
4. if you find that the discussion os going off-track
then never loose an opportunity to bring it back to
stream this is the best point to score max.
5. try to keep latest information on the topic.
6. be very polite , people may try to provoke you to to
get more points but try to keep cool.
7. most important don't wait for your turn to speak when
discussion is on. interrupt politely if you want to put
forward your points.
8. last but not the least keep atab on the time given
for discussion. score points by wrapping up the
discussion if you feel that the discussion is heating
but the time is going to be over.
9. during conclusion, do end with the conclusion note.
that shows your leadership quality.