IT Placement Papers
3i-Infotech Placement Papers
Accenture Placement Papers
Infosys Placement Papers
Adobe Placement Papers
Technical Interview Questions
Networking Interview Questions
Resume Guide for Jobseekers
Resume - Action words
Resume To-Do List
1. Given matrix A and I(identity matrix). Find matrix B where
2. y=log(sinx), find dy/dx.
3. B is 8 Km East to A, C is 6 Km north to B, D is 16 Km east to C and E is 12
Km north of D, Find distance between A and E.
4. A train is moving with the velocity of x Km per hr. it crosses a station of
length y Km in
5. z meter per second. Find the length of the train.( here x, y and z are given)
6. The ratio of length of a rod and its shadow is 1/sqrt(3). Find the angle of
7. Find LCM 120 and 60.
8. 4(144)8, 3(x)7 find x.
9. For the given fig ,find the angle x. All angles are in degree.
10. limit x->₯ [(x+6)/(x-1)][(x+6)/(x-1)]
>>>> There are 20 such questions. Questions are very easy.
Section-2 consists of some questions from microprocessor, digital electronics,
one question on turing machine(the question was very long) and some questions on
C(some what tricky-but solvable if enough time is left)
Some questions which I remember are-
1. Find sqrt of 113 upto 3 decimal places.
2. 20 bit address bus can address how much memory
3. find 2s complement of 111001001
4. Conver 100011 in decimal
5. (120)10 to (x)7
6. To represent A to Z and 0 to 9 how many bits are required. Assuming all the
characters requires equal bits.
7. 210 =
8. A op B = XXXX00XXXXXX0XXX
Find B and op, where op is a logical operator and X=dont care
9. To add 16 bits numbers how many full adders and half adders are required.
10. A full adder has how many input lines.
11. Find Y
#define count(x) sizeof(x)/sizeof(x)
what count(x) does?
Find value of X and Y( the exact question may be some what different)
14. #define inum 53268
15. Write a program which will accept only 0 to 9, +, -, # characters
16. In a circuit of gates all gates are controlled by a single
17. How many inputs are there in a NOT gate