SAMPLE PAPER – I
1. Inorder and preorder trees (expressions) are given and postorder tree
(expression) is to be found out.
2. given a grammar, in which some productions of if then else etc were given.
you had to choose one option that can be derived out of the grammar.
3. how many flip flops you require for modulo 33 counter.
ans : 6 f/f
4. 7 bit ring counter's initial state is 0100010. after how many clock cylces
will it return to the initial state.
ans : 6 cycles
5. some boolesn expression of the form x'y'z' + yz +.. ( something like this)
find the simplified expression
6. given 6 bit mantissa in 2s complement form and 4 bit exponent is in excess-4
form in a floating point representation, find the number
ans -(something) * ( 2 to the power 3)
7. A signed no is stored in 10-bit register, what is
the max and min possible value of the number.
ans : 2^10 - 1.....max -2^10 ......min
13.int y int x
printf("%d", x); printf("%d",y);
what would be the o/p of the code.
ans : x=23;y=23;
8. a queue four elements a,b,c,d are there ,a=head d=tail. now following
operations are performed
2, insertion of w and then x
3. again deletion
4. insertion of y
what is the format of the queue
9. configuration of four nand gates forming a XOR gate, but replace the last
nand gate with a NOR gate.find the output expression.
10. simplify xy(bar)z+xy(bar)+xyz
Page No :