11.operator overloading in c++ is
ans.provide operators with user defined functions.
12. in a machine a flating point number is represented in 2's complement
mantissa 6 MSB exponent 4 LSB(excess 4 form) then 01101_0111(10 bits)
ans .656 * 2exp(-3)
1. A room is 30 X 12 X 12. a spider is ont the middle of the samller wall, 1
feet from the top, and a fly is ont he middle of the opposite wall 1 feet from
the bottom. what is the min distance reqd for the spider to crawl to the fly.
2. A man while going dowm in a escalator(which is moving down) takes 50 steps to
reach down and while going up takes 250 steps. If he goes 5 times faster upwards
than downwards. What will be the total no of steps if the escalator werent
ans 150 steps
3. 2/3 of corckery(plates) are broken, 1/2 have someother thing(handle) broken ,
1/4 are both broken and handle broken. Ultimately only 2 pieces of corckery were
without any defect. How many crockery were there in total.
4. There were 105 handshakes . how many persons were there in party.
5. there were 6 boys and 6 girls . how many ways they can be arranged in a pair.
6. 15*/+120+*9/8 convert into postfix and calculate
7. meanings of word infallability(antonym) -> mistakingly conjurations
8. ring _ _ _ ater
fill in the dash with three letter to form a meaning
9. willing _ _ _ _ sports. (four letter word)
23. there was a question in which few incomplete
letters were given and we have to complete with three
letters so that they all form a meaningful word.
wh_ _ _
r_ _ _
10. complete the series
12 8 14 7 16 _
11.[ : E THEN CIRCLE INSIDE A CIRCLE IS: -----
ANS CIRCLE WITH A DASH AS A RADIUS.
27.A GEOMETRICL QUESTION WITH TRIANGLE IN A
QUADRANT(can not draw the figure)
12. question regarding tyre and its properties.
ans: tyre is rubber and flexible.
14. srike odd man out
15. a man facing east rotates 100(degree) clockwise then 145(degree)
anticlockwise.what is new direction of man.'
ans: north east
17. complete the series
M N J Q G ---
ANS : H
18. .HOW MANY ZEROS IN BINARY EQUIVALENT OF
for expression , but ans. is correct )
19. WHAT IS THE CONDITION OF B&C FOR OUTPUT TO BE ----
20. there is a 4:1 mux. obtain fn (B' OR (A' XOR C)) when control inputs are
A(LSB) & B(MSB), what should be the inputs (I0, I1, I2, I3).
ANS: 1 1 C' C
Page No :