21. excess 3 code of nos. 0 to 9 is given by nos ABCD
fIND The minimised function?
22. 21 base A-K,ie A=10, B=11, .. K=20 What is the Octal equivalent of KA?
23. odd man out
ans d) jumbled letters for penguin
odd man out
ans) jumbled for carpet
25) one simple question wherein a rectangle is inscribed in a circle and one of
the diagonal is to be found...which is the radius of the circle...hence the
ans is 10.
26. there is a treeking team which takes a halt after 10 hours and the
leadership changes after 5 hours. leadership changes in alphabetical
order...kamala is leading now with mary ,malti, ---and sita...who will lead
after two rests.
SAMPLE PAPER – II
1.in assembler relocatable code generated by ...!!??
asn: indirect addressing
2. int v,u;
while(v != 0)
t = v % u;
v = u;
u = t;
find the time complexity of the above program.
3. x is passed by reference, y passed by value.
x = 3, y = 2;
var integer x, y;
x = x + 2;
y = y + 3;
x = 5;
y = 5;
print (x, y);
output of the above pseudo code.
4. how many flip flops you require for modulo 19 counter.
5. ring counter's initial state is 01000. after how many clock cylces will
it return to the initial state.
6. some boolesn expression of the form x'y'z' + yz + .. ( something like
this) find the simplified expression
7. given 6 bit mantissa in 2s complement form and 4 bit exponent is in
excess-4 form in a floating point representation, find the number
ans -(something) * ( 2 to the power 3)
8. A signed no is stored in 10-bit register, what is the max and min
possible value of the number.
1. log( X**3 + Y**3) where x=3/4 y=1/4
log(3) , log(7) & log(2) is given ...
2 last question of paper ..
sum of money of A & B =Rs.10
diffrence of A + B = Rs.9
ans : 50 pesa
3. one paper is equlely folded 50 times...
what is new thikness of paper..
4. connect nine point without take-off pen & without overlapping line segment
1 2 3 4
* * * 5
* * * 6
0* * * 7
ans: start with 0 to 1 to 7 to 0 to 4 .
Page No :