14. A drum rotates at 4000 rpm. What is its average access
15. What range of integral values can be stored using 32 bits?
16. Where are the following variables stored
17. If a layer 4 transfers data at the rate of 3000 bytes/sec.
What will be the size of data block transferred by Layer 2
18. What is the greatest disadvantage of dynamic RAM over static RAM
Ans. High Power and need to refresh every 2 ms.
19. What happens when the CPU gets interrupted?
20. Find the Postfix of the following string
(a + b) * ((-d) *f (ab - cd))
21. E --> E + E| E * E | E/E | E - E| .... then which is correct
(a) It is ambigous
(b) It is inherently ambigous
(c) It is non inherently ambigous
(d) None of the above
22. If there are n nodes and K edges in a graph then what is the order of
23. A graph is represented as an adjacency list with n vertices and e edges
What is its time complexity
Ans. O(n + e)
24. An array with address KV[a] had n elements. Which of the following correctly
addresses the ith element of the array.
(a) KV(a) - 2a + 2i
(b) KV(a) +2i
(c) KV(a) - 2a
(d) None of these
25. Give an example of a primitive instruction in microprocessors.
26. A computer has 8 bit data bus and 16 bit address line.
How many machine cycles will it take to store the contents to a memory location?
27. Where is a variable defined in a function stores?
Ans. Process Swappable Area
28. For the following C progralm
if (((i+j+k) % 3)==0)
Find value of d
29. e=<e+e> | <e*e> | <(e)> | <id>
What forms do the expressions created by the above definition fit in
Ans. All arithematic expressions
30. If a set of numbers are in sorted order then which of the following sorting
method is best
Ans. Bubble Sort
31. A magnetic tape is similar to which of the following structures
32. The s/n id 3 dB Find the capacity of the line.
Page No :